Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Challenge #47

Happy New Year, everyone!  I hope you have had a wonderful holiday season.  Thank you to all who sent me warm wishes.

Now, down to business:  First, I apologize for this post being late.  Sunday evening, something happened to my laptop and I spent the entire day yesterday trying to get my photos and blogs back.  I did manage to recapture about two months worth.  So several of the earlier posts are missing the pictures - but it could be worse!

Now for today's challenge.  Here is the sketch (a basic one):
And here are the examples from the Stampin' Friends:






Now, it's your turn.  Give it a go!

1 comment:

Totallyawake4-life said...

Awesome entries - sorry I missed the deadline! http://totallyawake4-stampin.blogspot.com/2012/01/stampin-on-tuesday-411-style.html