Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our Design Team - Stampin' Friends

Good day to you all!
This is an exciting  (and sad) time for Try Stampin'. 
 Two of our designers have decided to retire from the team.  Kristen Conant and Debbie Miller are pursuing other avenues and I wish them the best.
As you are aware, we recently had a design team call and the response was overwhelming.  As a result, some very talented ladies have joined the team. I am pleased to welcome:







I am certain that these amazing crafters  and the other members of the Friends will inspire you every week to create amazing projects of your own.

A very warm welcome aboard, ladies!

4 comments:

Pajalu said...

I am sorry to see Kristen & Debbie leave. Thank you for choosing me as a new member.

Nancy Seed said...

Very sorry to see Kristen and Debbie go, but I am sure that we haven't seen the last of them.

Welcome to all our new talented Designers.

Rose said...

looking forward to seeing all your creations ladies :)

MJ said...

So excited to be one of the newest team members--congratulations to all of the team!