Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Challenge #207

Hi to everyone!  We are still wrapped up in bitter cold here and my photo for the week is one I took because of the frigid temperatures.  I went down to the waterfront on Sunday to capture the fog on the almost frozen-over river and this is what I got (at -30 degrees):
This is the bridge to the U.S. in the fog.

Now for our top 3 for challenge # 205.



Very cool cards, ladies!  And the other entries were awesome as well.  it was difficult to decide.  Thanks to everyone who participated.

This week, we have another sketch from one of our team members - Sarah C.  The ladies on this team are amazing and always willing to help out.  I appreciate them so much.
And the samples from the team:




Beautiful cards from the team!  I am sure you will be inspired to create something from our sketch.  I know I am inspired every time I see what the designers create.  I cannot wait to see your cards.  Have a great week!





No comments: