Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Challenge #237

Good morning and welcome to Try Stampin'-Or Not!  We are glad you stopped by and hope you get a chance to participate this week.
We generally begin with our photo of the week.  I post an image I took throughout the previous week.
Here is today's photo:
This is indeed a photo but I did some artistic processing in photoshop.  As I look back, there is much I would change but, like any art, photography is a process where one continues to experiment and grow.  Let me know what you think.

On to our top 3 from challenge #235.  They are in no particular order.
(from Facebook)



Awesome cards, ladies!  And great cards from everyone else as well!  Thanks to all who entered.

Our sketch this week is courtesy of Hillary and our theme (should you choose to use it) is THANK YOU.
As you can see, there are endless possibilities for this challenge.  Here are the cards created by our team:





I am sure you are inspired by these beautiful cards to join in our challenge.  You can enter below or as a comment to the post on our Facebook page.  Our challenges run for two weeks and I invite everyone to play along.

As a final note, I would like to thank the amazing ladies on our team.  Along with being great designers and crafters, they are the most giving group of women you could ever want to meet.  Without all their help, this site could not even get off the ground some weeks.  I appreciate them so much and I am sure you do too.

Happy card making this week!

3 comments:

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Congrats to Anne and Lori - fab cards - and the DT cards this week are awesome!

Janis said...

Absolutely wonderful samples from the team. So creative and beautiful!! Congrats to the Top Picks for their amazing cards, too!!
Thanks for this wonderful sketch. I always know I can come here to find something to kickstart a card for me. :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

LeAnne said...

Your photo is awesome! And I love this sketch!