Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Challenge #253

Happy Tuesday, all!  I hope everyone can now relax a bit after the holiday season.  Holidays are lovely but it is always nice to get back to the everyday routine.  

This week's photo is one I took of some dried and withered maple keys still "hanging on":

Now for our top three from challenge # 251.  Here they are - in no particular order:



Wow!  Congratulations to our top three and a hearty thank you to everyone who participated this week.  It has been a long time since we had so many entries and I so appreciate you following us - and I know all of our designers echo that sentiment as well.  

Our sketch this week is a bit different from our norm.  I put it together but am not sure I did such a great job.

I thought it might give everyone a chance to work on a bit of a detailed background.  Here are the cards the team came up with:





Beautiful as always, ladies!  We have four completely different interpretations from our sketch to give everyone some great ideas.  I cannot wait to see what you think of.
Our sketch runs for two weeks (until January 26th) and you can enter below or as a comment on our Facebook Page.  I look forward to seeing your  interpretations for this challenge  Happy crafting this week!

No comments: