Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Challenge #327

Good morning!  Hope all is well for everyone.

We have another great sketch from Kaylin this week AND we have a guest designer.  A few weeks back, we ran a contest to choose a guest designer (chosen by random generator) and Karen Finkle was our lucky winner.  Here is what Karen says about herself:
My first exposure to stamping was in 2011 and I was not interested. In 2012 I was invited to an "open house" and made four cards. I bought Lovely as a Tree, Plant Hope and the sample inks and sample cardstock. We traveled in an RV in 2012 and 2013 so I didn't make too many cards. In 2014 our RVing came to a screeching halt due to my husband's health. For stress relief, I started working on cards. In January 2016 I became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and I was my sole customer. In March 2017 I resigned as a demonstrator. However, I feel like it won't be too long before I do it again as I love challenges as it gets those creative juices flowing! I am thankful that CherylAnn gave me the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday
.
This is our sketch:
The Optional Technique is "All Bolds or All Pastels".

Here is Karen's card:

And the cards from our team:







Great cards, ladies!  Very inspirational.  I am certain our viewers will want to play along after seeing your cards.  Thank you so much for being on our team and thank you to Karen for joining us this week.

Followers, as always, you have two weeks to join in the fun and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.  Happy creating, all!






No comments: