Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Top Cards for Challenge #323

WoW!  Let me start by saying it again....WoW!  Lots of great entries for this challenge and a very difficult decision for the team.  But here are our top three:



As always, these cards are in random order.  They are all three great cards as were all the other entries.  Made it really hard to choose.  Thanks to all who played along.

Now for the last item of business.  I mentioned that one of the card makers  from this challenge would be a guest designer for challenge #327.  Random generator chose and the winner is Karen Finkle.  Congratulations, Karen.  You can either email me or message me on Facebook and I will send you a copy of the sketch and the due date, etc.
Thanks to everyone who played along this week.  And happy creating!


No comments: