Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Challenge #329

Good morning to all and happy Fourth of July to all of our American friends!  I hope it is a gorgeous day wherever you are.
This week, our sketch is courtesy of Donna.  I love this sketch (reminds me of a men's tuxedo).
The optional theme is "Dainty and Neat".

And here are the great cards from our team:







Wow!  Great cards, team.....and very inspirational.  I know our followers will want to grab their supplies, sit outside in the beautiful summer weather (if you live in the northern hemisphere) or snuggle up (if you are in the southern half of the world) and create something amazing.  And I for one cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with.
As always, you have two weeks to play along and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.
Happy creating and enjoy your week!




No comments: