Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Challenge #332

Good morning all.  First I must apologize to everyone.  I was not able to post the challenge last week (for medical reasons, completely unexpected).  
I owe Donna from the team a debt of gratitude.  In my absence, she kept the Facebook page and the designer site running and I thank her for it.  Had I known what would occur, I would have arranged for someone to post here as well.  She will never know how much I appreciate everything she did.

Now on to Challenge #332.  Not surprisingly, the sketch is from Donna.  Again, thank you.
(Isn't it cute?)
The optional theme is Seaside/Ocean
And here are the inspirations from the team:



Beautiful cards, ladies!  Once again, thanks so much for keeping things going.  I know we will get lots of entries for this really great challenge.  As always, the sketch runs for two weeks and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.
Happy creating....and the best to everyone!

No comments: